Shell Companies for Sale
We have Delaware SEC reporting Form 10 Blank Check Shell Companies for sale. Every blank check company for sale is free and clear of debt and liens. All Audit Reports are up to date and have been completed by a Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) accountant. Specifications are as follows:
Please inquire for name of Inc.
*Authorized to issue an aggregate of 520,000,000 shares of capital stock, of which 500,000,000 are shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (the "Common Stock") and 20,000,000 are shares of preferred stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
*Currently there are 20,000,000 shares of common stock issued and outstanding.
In addition to every blank check company for sale, we can also customize a Form 10 shell that is free and clear of debt and fully reporting to the Security and Exchange Commission. We can also file the Articles of Incorporation in Delaware, a state that is legally friendly for corporations and businesses. We can also customize both the name of the Corporation and the amount of stock issued to its shareholders according to your own specifications. If you are interested in a blank check company for sale or have any questions please message us.
This is not an offer to buy or sell any securities in any jurisdiction of any kind. This website is for informational purposes only. We do not give legal or accounting advice. We are not license broker dealers and do not claim to be. We make no representations to the suitability of any transaction at any time.Why Buy Shell Companies
The Following Applies to All of Our Form 10 Shell Companies...
- Eligible for OTC Bulletin Board, AMEX, NASDAQ trading of post-merger shares.
- SEC registration statement filed and declared "effective" by SEC with no outstanding SEC comments remaining.
- 100% of the shell's issued & outstanding shares will be offered to your company or business upon sale.
- All you need is a business to merge into it.
- Ready for merger candidate.
- Can acquire any type of business in any location worldwide.
- Upon sale/reverse merger all current directors and officers will resign and make the seats open for new management.
- No liabilities/no litigation pending; totally clean; no history of operation; no baggage of any kind.
- All S.E.C. filings/audits current
- Will sell to investor or company.
- We can deliver 100% of the shell.